The Golden Path

THE GOLDEN PATH
(originally titled Lightning #1)

I made this mix right at the end of my first year teaching high school in Casa Grande, AZ. I had just found out I got a transfer to Tucson, where I was living, so I didn't have to commute 2 hours every day. I played this a lot as I drove the last few weeks back and forth from Tucson to Casa Grande.
It was a time of sun and electronic beats.

~Cassetiquette

1. The Breeders - Bang On
2. The Faint - Fulcrum & Lever
3. Alt J - Tessellate
4. Kasabian - Club Foot
5. Psychic Rites - Alone at Night
6. Liars - Mess on a Mission
7. Air Traffic Controller - The House
8. Highs - Summer Dress
9. FM Belfast - Everything
10. Kate Tempest - Circles
11. Cut Chemist, Hymnal - What's the Attitude
12. Radiohead - Myxomatosis
13. The Chemical Brothers - The Golden Path
14. Blur - Gene by Gene
15. Pinback - Penelope
16. Mr. Scruff, Denis Jones - Render Me
17. (missing info)
18. Jens Lekman - Your Arms Around Me
19. $10,000 - I'll Be There
20. Say Hi - Figure It Out
21. The Lemonheads - The Outdoor Type

Comments

Popular Posts