Skim

SKIM

This mix was originally inspired by Twin Peaks: The Return, but then went in a different direction. I followed.

~Cassetiquette

1. Coucheron - Loud
2. Lucius - How Loud Your Heart Gets
3. Allison Weiss - Who We Are
4. Beth Ditto - Fire
5. Perfume Genius - Slip Away
6. Torres - Skim
7. Grandaddy - Way We Won't
8. Black Hollies - Gloomy Monday Morning
9. Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
10. Chad VanGaalen - Old Heads
11. Tom Tom Club - Downtown Rockers
12. Au Revoir Simone - Lark
13. Chromatics - Shadow
14. Grizzly Bear - Three Rings
15. Kevin Morby - Parade
16. Jon McKiel - Strands
17. The Mountain Goats - We Do It Different on the West Coast
18. Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - White Jetta

Comments

  1. I don't know where or how I came across this disc... But it found it's way into my collection sometime in the past and I just popped it in for the first time ... And I'm loving it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts